Ya know, I just wanted to start off by saying; I always wanted to be the mom who had their shit together, their kids put together and just everything together. Well, I'm the complete opposite. I'm always in a 5 day old t-shirt with greasy hair, my toddler rocks a diaper and t-shirt from the night before with snack evidence on his face 99% of the time and my baby is always covered in spit-up. It's not that I don't care it's just taking the time to wrestle both of them to get ready for the day, just to have them covered in a mess 5 minutes later isn't with my sanity. However, now that Lowen is a little older and I'm slowly starting to get my life back together (newborn fog hit this household hard) I wanted to start making it a point to dress them cute (I'll let ya know how it goes haha). Anyways, we have so many things planned this fall and winter that I wanted to stock up on some cute basics that they can wear year 'round.
I wanted to share some budget friendly finds I was able to snag along the way. Some of these items are currently on sale but depending on when you purchase, they might be full price. Either way they are a great deal and based on the pictures you'll kind of get an idea of the style/look I'm going for this year. I wanted him to look sophisticated, laid back and well...It would probably be easier if I just showed you a picture of the look I'm going for. So, here it is: btw this is not my image!
I just purchased every item down below, except for a few of them that I already had from last year. I'm seriously loving this style and the new trend that's out for little boys! Plus, for some reason I'm REALLY into camo and that army green color right now.... so that's pretty much my inspiration for all the clothes I purchased. Also, thanks Pinterest for sucking me into the "I want to change my entire house, way of eating, kids wardrobe, life revamp" hole.
1. 3 Pack of V-Necks │Sign up for their email and automatically get 10% off your purchase
2. Boots│I sized up in these because Lyric has wide feet!
3. Adidas Shirt│Amazon Prime (need I say more?)
4. Padded Parka│Sign up for their email and automatically get 10% off your purchase
5. Jean Jacket│I have this for Lyric and I love it!
6. Camo Joggers│Use Code: KIDS for $10 off when you spend $40 on kid items
7. Denim Jeans│Use Code: KIDS for $10 off when you spend $40 on kid items
8. 5 Pack of shirts│Sign up for their email and automatically get 10% off your purchase
9. High Tops │Sign up for their email and automatically get 10% off your purchase
10. Knit Trainer Shoes│Use code: CS3019JFM for 30% off full priced items
That's a wrap! I can't wait to get all these clothes in the mail and let you know what I think! Next up, is getting Lowen some "going out" clothes because as of now he lives in rompers and footie pajamas. So, keep an eye out for a Fall Baby Style Guide to come out soon, hehe.
If you want to see the clothes we got in person be sure to head over to my instagram │@brittneydeyoung. If you're reading this in the future and you like this style, be sure to give me a follow and stay up to date with all my finds!